Getting rid of negativity
- Stop wasting time on negative people.
- It is not your responsibility to listen to people complain.
- Cleaning up your social media.
- Confidence is the glue that binds.
- 3 Essential rules to keeping your business pipeline full.
Landing your first few clients.
- It May Not Be A Good Idea To Wear All The Hats.
- Sales Is 80% Emotion & 20% Reality.
- Don't be afraid to Launch Right In!
- A simple guide to Pre-Qualifying.
- How to ask for the Prospect's available budget?
- Building your initial sales team from scratch.
- Getting past the Gate Keepers.
- Build Relationships by Shopping Locally.
- Immediately Gain Access to Industry Leaders in Your Area.
- Mutually Beneficial Marketing Relationships.
Becoming a Critical Member of the Team
- Offer immediate value.
- Relieving Miscommunication.
- Create your own Checks & Balances Requirements.
- Find your Accountability Partner.
Sell to Large Groups Instead of 1-To-1.
- Creating a Target Audience.
- Work with Causes you really care about.
- Finding the right Professional Networks.
- Focus on Group Leaders and Influencers.
- Become Important to Group Leaders & Influencers.
- 9 Ways to Connect with Group Leaders.
Scaling up & Keeping it Exciting.
- Creating A Vault of Creative Marketing Ideas.
- A Business Card by Any Other Name.